MAC Instructions for Student Printing
Follow the 3 steps below on your personal notebook to securely print in the Main Library or Law Library.
STEP 1: Download and Install
While on-campus, download the Mac printer installation software here
STEP 2: Print
- Install the software.
- Enter your device's local administrator password, if prompted. Click Close when done.
This installation should have created a new printer on your notebook listed as STU Student Printer.
This is the name of the printer to select whenever printing.
STEP 3: Pickup Print Jobs
- After sending each print job you will be prompted to login with your STU username and password.
Always use your STU student ID Card to pickup your print jobs at any student accessible printer closest to your location.
Print jobs will be held for 2 hours in the queue then purged after that time.
- Swipe your STU student ID Card on the printer’s card reader located on the top right.
- Select a specific job or select Print All to print all the jobs.
- When done, log off by pressing the Access button twice on the printer panel.