The admissions process is an evaluation that requires submission of an admissions application and official academic documents (and academic transcripts and test scores when appropriate). We encourage applicants to follow the steps below when submitting an application.
How to Apply
- Complete a Graduate application
- $40.00 non-refundable application fee
- Request official college/university transcripts
- Request official GRE/GMAT/MAT results, if required by the Graduate program of your choice
- Be sure to follow the application deadline for your program of choice
- Send letters of recommendation, resume, statement of purpose, etc., if applicable
- Check STU Graduate webpage for graduate program requirements
- Applicants who have attended a university/college outside of the United States must present a course-by-course evaluation and official translation of their credentials completed by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or endorsed member by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) such as: Josef Silny and Associates (www.jsilny.com) and World Education Services (www.wes.org).
- Official results of TOEFL iBT® Test (minimum score required: 79) or IELTS (minimum score required: 6) are required from all applicants who’s native language is not English.
- International Financial Guarantee Form
- Sponsor letter
- Bank Letter or Bank statement for the last 4 months
- Scholarship award
You may submit copies (scanned or faxed) but please note that the US Consulate in your country will require original financial information upon submission of your request to obtain a student visa. The information you submit to us will need to be the same as you submit to the Consulate office.
- Submit copy of your passport information page
Cost of Attendance
Your financial guarantee form must reflect that you have adequate financial support to meet the cost of attendance. Please refer to the annual estimated cost of graduate attendance.
Annual Estimate of Cost of Attendance
Fall & Spring Semester
|Tuition & Fees
||Full-Time (6 Credits)
||12 Credits per Year
|Education, Liberal Studies, Science Teaching and Counseling programs
||$631 per credit
|Communication, Science, and Business Programs
||$782 per Credit
||$537 per credit
||Included in Tuition
||Included in Tuition
|$180 per year
* International students are billed the university health insurance rate at $1,570 per year.