Saturday, July 13, 2013
10am - 2pm
Whether you're preparing to start college or you want to advance your career with a graduate degree, let St. Thomas University lead you on your path to career success. As a small, private university we offer you academic advisors who personally evaluate your interests, abilities and career goals. Come and discover our beautiful 140 acres campus and newest facilities. Our faculty members, financial aid advisors, admissions counselors, and students will be present to meet with you individually and answer all your questions about our great University.
During the open house you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about all our Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Degree programs
- Take a guided tour of our beautiful 140 acre campus.
- Speak with Admissions Counselors, Faculty and Current Students
- Complete your admissions application for an instant decision.
- Bring the following documents
- High School and/ or College Transcripts
- SAT and/ or ACT scores
- Speak to Financial Aid Advisors and complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
If you have any questions or would like to RSVP by phone, please call (305) 628-6546.
Please join us at 9:30 for a complimentary breakfast on Saturday, July 13, 2013.
St. Thomas University
Convocation Hall (Located at the north end of the main library)
16401 NW 37th Avenue
Miami Garden, FL 33054
Click here for driving directions.
Connect with STU on: