WHY ST. THOMAS UNIVERSITY?
St. Thomas University is committed to the success of its students during their time here and after. All of our academic programs support intellectual, personal, and professional growth by offering:
1. An affordable private education
2. Small classes - student to faculty ratio of 14:1
3. Professors who are engaged academic experts and working professionals
4. Nationally renowned undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs
5. Real-world experiences in the classroom and opportunities for internships, research, and professional projects
6. A 21st century Discovery Core Curriculum that gives students the research, critical thinking, and communication skills employers want today
7. STU ranks among the top 5 schools in graduate employment placement according to the FL Education & Training Placement Information
Most of our undergraduate students qualify for one of our academic scholarships, which range from $5,000 - $16,500 per academic year. Our Office of Financial Aid will work with you to optimize the amount of aid you receive from scholarships, grants, employment opportunities, and loans.
The small size of STU’s graduate programs encourage close working relations between students and faculty in an informal atmosphere conducive to rapid learning and professional growth. Many graduate programs have interdisciplinary components, and students are encouraged to explore the conceptual connections between related fields as they acquire mastery in their areas of specialization.
Click here for driving directions.