Why St. Thomas University?
Welcome! As you look through our website, you'll see that, above all, St. Thomas University is committed to the success of its students during their time here and after. All our undergraduate academic programs support intellectual, personal, and professional growth by offering:
- An affordable private education
- Small classes - student to faculty ratio of 14:1
- Professors who are engaged academic experts and working professionals
- Nationally renowned undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs
- Real-world experiences in the classroom and opportunities for internships, research, and professional projects
- A 21st-century Discovery Core Curriculum that gives students the research, critical thinking, and communication skills employers want today
Most of our undergraduate students qualify for one of our academic scholarships, which range from $5,000 - $16,500. Our Office of Financial Aid will work with you to optimize the amount of aid you receive from scholarships, grants, employment opportunities, and loans. Click here to view a sample financial aid package. All first-year students with a home address further than 50 miles from St. Thomas University are required to live on campus. First-semester international students are also required to live on campus.
Our admissions staff is available to help you through the application process—whether it be scheduling a visit so you can check us out in person or completing necessary forms once you’ve decided to enroll, we are here to help you and make that experience as easy as possible.
Click here to view our Admissions Brochure.
We hope you take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with our site. Doing so enables us to make sure we keep you informed about items of interest to you as you seek to answer the question, "Why St. Thomas?"
Learn more about St. Thomas University by visiting our YouTube Channel.
We are a member of the Private Colleges and Universities of Florida (PCUF), as well as the Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida (ICUF).
In Florida: 800.367.9006
Out of State: 800.367.9010