STUDY CYBER SECURITY MANAGEMENT AT ST. THOMAS UNIVERSITY'S DOWNTOWN MIAMI CAMPUS
STU's Cyber Security Management Program Will Mold You into a Knowledgeable, Confident and Ethical Leader
About the Program
The program is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of cyber security management and the major functional activities related to the protection of information and technology assets of an organization.
The curriculum combines business skills needed for sound decision-making with specialized coursework in cyber security management. The program also allows individuals to focus on an area of interest and/or a field experience. Our Cyber Security Management program is a multi-disciplinary degree that includes coursework from Business, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, and Law disciplines.
- Prestigious and convenient Miami Downtown location
- Opportunity to network with notable industry leaders and professionals
- Industry-relevant curriculum geared towards student success
- Developed based on feedback from IT and Cyber Security industry leaders
- Strong emphasis on internships and job placements
- Working professionals can earn the degree in one year
- On-campus evening classes during weekdays
- Cost of tuition and textbooks: $23,460
- Now offering convenient evening classes in Downtown Miami location
Curriculum Course Sampling
- BUS 511 Cyber Security Law
- BUS 608 Ethical Hacking for Business
- MIS 673 Information Security Governance
- MIS 674 Enterprise Information Security
- Average salary for U.S. Cyber Security professional is $116,000
- More than 209,000 Cyber Security jobs in the U.S. are unfilled
- Cyber Security profession is growing at a rate of 36.5 percent through 2022
- Worldwide shortage of Cyber Security professionals: 1 million openings
Fill out the form to receive personalized information about the program.
For faculty insight, email email@example.com.
Click here to apply.