2013 Upcoming Admissions Events
Introduction to Legal Studies
May 31: Orientation
June 3 - June 22: Classes and Exams
Admitted Student Picnic and General Open House
June 22, 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. RSVP HERE!
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: General Open House & Campus Tours
- Learn about STU: How to Apply
- Financial Aid
- Clinics & Programs
Noon to 3:00 p.m.: Admitted Student Barbeque
- Meet other incoming students
- Show off your law school campus
- Mingle with the St. Thomas family
- Learn more about our programs and extra curricular activities
- Live Music and Fresh Barbeque
August 2013 Events:
- August 5-8: Training for Optimal Performance (TOP) Program
- August 14-16: Orientation for Class of 2016
Financial Aid Deadlines
Priority deadline by which 2013-14 FAFSA must be received and processed by the Federal Processor.
Priority deadline by which ALL 2013-14 financial aid documents, including the results of the FAFSA, loan applications, and all other required documents, must be received by the Office of Financial Aid in order for the Fall 2013 semester funds to be processed and available by the beginning of the semester.