Diploma/Certificate Distribution Checklist
Congratulations graduates, as soon as Diploma/Certificates are available for pick up an email will be sent to you from the Bobcat Enrollment Center. Please follow the checklist below prior to picking up your Diploma.
Diploma/Certificates are only mailed to students upon request. Diploma/Certificates will not be mailed to P.O. Box addresses. There will be no exceptions made.
Diploma covers are given to students at the graduation ceremony. No extra covers will be given out at the time of diploma pick-up. Diplomas will be distributed in envelopes.
- Students must have a zero balance prior to receiving their Diploma/Certificate. We encourage you to review your account in WebAdvisor before you come to Bobcat Enrollment Center.
- If you received Federal Stafford, Perkins or Graduate Plus Loans, you must have completed an exit counseling application for each loan before picking up your Diploma/Certificate.
- Direct Stafford/GRAD PLUS Loan Exit Counseling
- Federal Perkins Exit Loan Counseling
- Please complete the Diploma/Certificate Clearance Form and bring it with a picture ID to Bobcat Enrollment Center when picking up your Diploma/Certificate.
- If you are authorizing someone else to pick up your Diploma/Certificate, they must bring a picture ID along with a signed letter from you giving them authorization to pick up your Diploma/Certificate. There will be no exceptions made.