Degree/Certificate Application Information
St. Thomas University Degree and Certificate applications are only available online at https://bobcat.stu.edu
. To apply, complete the following process:
- Log in to “MyBobcat”
- Click on “Academic Profile” found in the menu on the right.
- Click the "Apply for Graduation” link and complete the form.
Applications may only be available for “active” majors, minors, graduate or doctoral programs and/or certificates students have declared on their account. In addition, the following requirements must be met prior to applying for graduation and before accessing the online graduation application:
- Undergraduate Students: The application process may only be available to those students with 2.00 overall GPA, and a minimum of 93 credits completed.
- Graduate and Doctoral Students: The application process may only be available to those students with 3.00 overall GPA and remaining 12 credits from the required number of credits depending on their program of study.
- Example: The Master of Business Administration consists of 42 credits. Therefore, only those students who have completed 30 credits may access the online degree application.
You may also access the Apply for Graduation
. (MyBobcat login required.)