Official Transcript Request Information
The instructions for ordering a transcript has changed, please read carefully before making your selection.
- Current St. Thomas University Students or Alumni are required to complete the electronic Official Transcript Request available at https://bobcat.stu.edu (pin number required). You can obtain your user name and/or PIN from https://bobcat.stu.edu by clicking What's My User Name or ID from the left menu, to retrieve your password click Forgot My Password or PIN, you may also complete the PIN Request form available online here and fax it to 305-474-6930.
- View instructions for obtaining a transcript.
- Florida Theological Center students or alumni, please click here.
1. REGULAR TRANSCRIPTS
are processed within 5 to 10 business days. Transcripts are available at the Bobcat Enrollment Center for pick-up or mailed via US postal service. The first three transcripts each calendar year
are free. There is a $15 fee for each additional copy.
NOTE: If Transcript Requests exceed number of free copies allowed per calendar year and payment for transcript(s) in excess is not received, the entire request will be voided.
2. EXPRESS TRANSCRIPTS
are processed within 24 hours and a $25 fee is due at the time of request. Transcripts are available at the Bobcat Enrollment Center for pick up or FedEx next business day service. (DOMESTIC, US MAILING ONLY; NO P.O. BOX) For international shipping quote please see below:
- North America (Canada) $35.00
- South America (including Puerto Rico and the Caribbean) $30.00
- Europe $35.00
- Asia $45.00
- Africa and Australia (for shipping quote, please contact Mark Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: EXPRESS TRANSCRIPTS requested after 1:00 p.m. WILL NOT be processed until the next business day. In addition, Special Instructions cannot be applied to EXPRESS TRANSCRIPTS.
If you select HOLD FOR PICK UP, please allow 72 hours after your transcript to be available at the Bobcat Enrollment Center for pick up. Transcripts are processed at a different location
3. UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
can be obtained from https://bobcat.stu.edu
4. TRANSCRIPT REQUEST STATUS
available at https://bobcat.stu.edu
5. REQUEST A DEGREE VERIFICATION HERE
If you have further questions, please contact the Bobcat Enrollment Center at (305) 474.6900 or BobcatEnrollmentCenter@stu.edu