Announcements/Tickets/Cap & Gown Distribution
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR AND THE BUSINESS OFFICE TO VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CLEARED FOR GRADUATION.
Graduation packets will only be distributed to those students who have been cleared for graduation.
No graduation packets will be distributed during the week of December 9th.
If you submitted a written request for extra tickets your tickets will be enclosed in your graduation packet. No other tickets will be distributed.
Tuesday, December 3rd & Wednesday, December 4th
Time: 10AM – 5PM (or normal book center hours)
Location: STU Book Center
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are unable to pick up your items during these dates and times please arrange to have someone pick them up for you, as no additional dates will be scheduled. If you reside Dade or Broward counties (Miami or Ft. Lauderdale) and would like for us to mail your graduation packet, please email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, December 2nd
Tips for Successful Registration
- Meet with your academic advisor to select your courses. Academic advisor’s signature is required.
- Online registration is available for returning students who do not have a balance or a restriction. For web registration steps, please go to www.stu.edu/bobcatenrollmentcenter
- Undergraduate students registering for more than 18 credits per semester must receive approval from their school Dean.
- UG students registered for less than 12 credits will not qualify for Financial Aid.
- Graduate students registering for more than 9 credits within one A-term require approval from their school Dean.
- GR students registered for less than 3 credits will not qualify for any Federal loans.
- Register before the term begins to avoid late registration fees.
- 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov - STU School Code: 001468
A1 Term– Friday, December 13 SP Term– Friday, December 13 A2 Term– Friday, March 7
A1: January 4 – March 7
SP: January 6 – May 2
A2: March 8 – May 9
Last Day to Add Courses
A1 & SP: Jan 10
A2: March 14
Spring Withdraw Deadlines
Last day to withdraw with 100% refund:
A1 & SP: Jan 15
A2: Mar 19
Withdraw with "W" Grade Deadlines
A1: Feb 21
SP: Apr 2
A2: Apr 25
Come and register now to avoid full classes, waiting in line, and late registration fees…
Enrollment Service Specialists are ready to assist you!
Online or Walk-in Registration * PIN Request * Tuition and Fees * Financial Aid * Payment Plan
Florida Pre-Paid * Picture ID * Health Insurance * Parking Application