Tips for Successful Fall Registration
- Meet with your academic advisor to select your courses. Academic advisor’s signature is required.
- Online registration is available for returning students who do not have a balance or a restriction. To register online go to https://bobcat.stu.edu
- Undergraduate students registering for more than 18 credits per fall session must receive approval from their school Dean.
- UG students registered for less than 12 credits will not qualify for full Financial Aid.
- Graduate students registering for more than 9 credits require approval from their school Dean.
- GR students registered for less than 3 credits will not qualify for any Federal loans.
- Register before the term begins to avoid late registration fees.
- 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
STU School Code: 001468
Fall Registration Deadlines
A6 Term– Friday, August 09 FL Term– Friday, August 16 A7 Term– Friday, October 11
Fall Add/Drop Deadlines
Last day to withdraw with 100% refund:
A6 & FL- Aug 28
A7- Oct 24
Withdraw with “W” Grade Deadlines
A6- Sept 27
FL- Nov 1
A7- Nov 26
Come and register now to avoid full classes, waiting in line, and late registration fees…
Enrollment Service Specialists are ready to assist you!
Online or Walk-in Registration *
PIN Request *
Tuition and Fees *
Financial Aid *
Florida Pre-Paid *
Picture ID *
Health Insurance *