Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! The Graduation Expo is a one-stop shop where you can order all your graduation items, courtesy of the Student Affairs department. It is here where you can order your cap and gown, announcements, college rings, frames and even take professional graduation photos!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please print and bring a copy of your Graduation Application Report to the Graduation Expo. Your receipt is confirmation that you have successfully applied for graduation.
Please note all of the important dates and times below so you can stay in the loop!
Graduation Expo Make-Up Dates
Monday, November 10th
Tuesday, November 11th
Bobcat Hall of Fame
1 – 7pm
*Cap and Gown MUST be ordered on one of these dates.
In addition to ordering cap and gown sizing, the following services will be available:
- Official STU class rings at a discount rate
- Personalize announcements available to order
- Graduation photos will be taken ($10.00 - cash only)
- Graduate school advising
- Extended services from Alumni Affairs
Career Services will:
Business Office will:
- Apprise you with the various services offered
The Office of Registration and Records Management:
- Furnish account balance information
- Assist with Perkins Loan Exit Interview
The Bobcat Enrollment Center and Financial Aid Office will:
- Furnish/complete graduation application
- Answer questions regarding completion of degree requirements, honor distinction, transcript request, diploma distribution, etc.
- Provide financial aid information
- Conduct exit interviews