What to Do After Arriving at STU
After you arrive at St. Thomas, report to International Student Orientation. Remember, Orientation is required: you cannot register for classes unless you attend Orientation.
Documents To Bring
As soon as you arrive on campus, make photocopies of the following documents and bring them – along with the originals – to the Office of International Student Services:
- Passport identification pages
- F-1 and all other U.S. Visas
- Form 1-94 Departure Record
- St. Thomas University’s I-20 Form (if it was sent to you).
- I-20s from all schools you have attended in the U.S.
Be sure to protect your legal documents. Make extra photocopies. Never
destroy your I-20 Forms; keep them in a safe place.