1. Transcript requests can be mailed, faxed, or presented in person to the BASIC Office. Email requests are not accepted.
2. Unsigned requests cannot be processed. Your signature must be written. Mechanical reproductions will not be accepted.
3. Regular transcript requests are normally processed within five (5) working days. During registration a period of up to ten (10) working days may be required to process requests.
4. The first three transcripts each calendar year are free. There is a $15.00 fee for each additional transcript.
5. Express transcript requests (next day service) are processed within one (1) working day.
6. St. Thomas University cannot FAX transcripts.
7. Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from the St. Thomas University Web Advisor. You will need to know your ID number and PIN number in order to use Web Advisor. If you need to obtain your PIN number, you can send a signed written request to the Registrar’s Office at St. Thomas University.
8. To obtain a copy of your St. Thomas University transcript click here to obtain the appropriate request form. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to obtain this request form. Click the icon to download the free software, if necessary.
9. You may check on the status of a transcript via Web Advisor.
Please send your request to: or fax your request to:
St. Thomas University
16401 N.W. 37th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33054
If you have further questions, please contact BASIC at (305) 474.6900.