Credits Acquired as a Visiting Student
Students are allowed to visit at any other ABA accredited school in their second year, or in any year as part of any summer, summer-abroad or intersession term or program. The student will receive credits for classes taken in the other program under the following conditions:
- Summer or intersession limited to 7 credits; and
- Fall/Spring limited to 18 credits; and
- Student may only take elective credits, (not required courses); and
- Courses taken must be for a grade (not pass/fail); and
- Student must receive a grade of C or above in the course to receive credit from St. Thomas.