Incoming F-1 & J-1 Students

School Transfer

What is a School Transfer?
In accordance with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS),  a “school transfer” is the process that allows an international student to leave one U.S. institution (before or after program completion) to attend another U.S. institution. A school transfer, with regard to immigration, does not refer to the transfer of academic credits or records between institutions. Click on the above link for additional information.