Tips for Successful Registration
- Online registration is available for returning students who do not have a balance or a restriction. To register online go to: https://bobcat.stu.edu
- Meet with your academic advisor to select your courses. Academic advisor’s signature is required for walk-in registration.
- Undergraduate students registering for more than 18 credits per semester must receive approval from their school Dean.
- UG students registered for less than 12 credits will not qualify for all Financial Aid available.
- Graduate students registering for more than 9 credits within one A-term require approval from their school Dean.
- GR students registered for less than 3 credits will not qualify for any Federal Loans.
- Register before the term begins to avoid late registration fees.
- 2014-2015 FAFSA is required for Spring 2015 registration. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov - STU School Code: 001468
Spring 2015 Registration Deadlines
A1 Term– Friday, December 19 SP Term– Friday, December 19 A2 Term– Friday, March 13
A1: January 10 – March 13
SP: January 12 – May 08
A2: March 14 – May 15
Last Day to Add Courses:
A1 & SP: January 16
A2: March 20
Spring Withdraw Deadlines
Last day to withdraw with 100% refund:
A1 & SP: January 22
A2: March 25
Withdraw with "W" Grade Deadlines
A1: February 27
SP: April 10
A2: April 20
Come and register now to avoid full classes, waiting in line, and late registration fees…
Enrollment Service Specialists are ready to assist you!