How to Get Involved
As a graduate of Biscayne College and St. Thomas University, you are a Bobcat for life! The STU Alumni Association is your road to staying connected with your university and fellow alumni, no matter where you live or what you are interested in.
Here are 10 ways to get involved with STU and the STU Alumni Association:
Still need convincing? Take a look at all the fun we had at our 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- Attend events locally or regionally
- Join the Alumni Advisory Council, a club or chapter
- Come back to STU for homecoming and your class reunions
- Become a resource for other Bobcats by posting job openings and internships on Bobcat Career Connection
- Purchase an STU license plate
- Leave a lasting legacy on campus and Take a Seat in the Fernandez Family Center for Leadership and Wellness
- Give to a scholarship for new and returning students
- Mentor a student
- Become a corporate partner or sponsor a signature event
- Celebrate your Bobcat pride by purchasing STU merchandise and gifts