Alumni ID Card & Fitness Center Membership Information
All graduates of Biscayne College and St. Thomas University are eligible for an Alumni ID Card which gives alumni access to special university privileges. With this card, you can:
- Enter the university by swiping your card at the gate house
- Check out materials and utilize computers at the Main Library
- Access the Archbishop John C. Favalora Archive and Museum
- Receive alumni-only discounts at the Bookstore on campus and online
- Access the Fitness Center in the Fernandez Family Center for Leadership & Wellness (additional fees apply)
How to Obtain an Alumni ID Card
Complete and submit the online Alumni ID Card Application
, and one-time $10 non-refundable fee. Once your application is received, the Office of Alumni Relations will verify that your alumni record is current and complete. If your record requires and update, you will be notified via email. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for us to make changes with all of the necessary departments. Once your record is complete, you will receive a receipt via email. You must print and bring your receipt with you to the Bobcat Enrollment Center to receive your ID card; ID cards cannot be mailed.
When planning to visit to the Bobcat Enrollment Center, you should:
- Confirm the Bobcat Enrollment Center office hours
- Bring a form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Plan to have your picture taken for the ID card
- Allow 15-20 minutes to receive your ID card
Alumni ID cards expire after one year. To have an ID card reactivated, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations
at 305-628-6562 or email@example.com
. There is no fee to renew. If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, there will be a $10 fee to replace it.
How to apply for a Fitness Center membership
Alumni are eligible to apply for a Fitness Center membership which is $150 annually and includes intramural participation and an alumni ID card. To apply, follow the instructions below.
- Complete and submit Alumni ID Card & Fitness Center Membership Application online, and $150 annual Fitness Center membership fee
- Complete and sign the Athletic/Recreational Release Agreement
- Wait for the Office of Alumni Relations to email you a receipt
- Bring a copy of your receipt and Athletic/Recreational Release Agreement to the Bobcat Enrollment Center to receive your ID card