|Dr. Pamela Ann Cingel
- Ph.D., M.Ed, B.A., University of Toledo.
- Professor of Education, Counselor Education/Student Counseling and Guidance Services.
- (305) 474-6866
Dr. Cingel is the program coordinator for the St. Thomas University Undergraduate Psychology major, Faculty Advisor to Psi Chi (the Psychology Honor’s Society), a University Honors program advisor, and a member of the University Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Areas of Interest:
- Adolescent Development
- Group Counseling
- Abnormal & Clinical/Counseling Psychology
- Bachay, J. B., & Cingel, P. A. (2009). Restructuring Resilience: Emerging Voices. Affilia Summer , 14 (2), 162-175.
- Cingel, P. A., & Gillig, S. E. (2004). The United States. In M. P. Duffy, & S. E. Gillig, Teen Gangs: A Global View (pp. 215-223). Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press.