The Psychology Club is a student organization that welcomes anyone interested in Psychology, regardless of major.
The Psychology Club works to:
- Promote educational experiences to enhance students’ understanding of the field of psychology
- Enhance awareness and knowledge of opportunities in psychology
- Further the mission and science of the field
- Encourage students to apply their knowledge of psychology to promote the well-being of the university community and society in general
- Stimulate interaction with other students interested in similar areas
The Psychology Club has monthly meetings beginning in September and throughout the academic year. The Psychology Club sponsors a psychologically-themed movie night once a semester, holds various fundraisers including an appreciation day for faculty and staff, and promotes social activities and academic events such as a behind-the-scenes field trip to the Miami Seaquarium and the Bodies Exhibition. In addition, the Psychology Club applies classroom knowledge to philanthropic activities such as an activity day at a local nursing home.
If you are interested in joining the Psychology Club, feel free to contact the faculty advisor, Dr. Jodi Grace at email@example.com
Psychology Students Prepare for Activity Day with Nursing Home Residents
Members of Psychology Club Get Together to Socialize