Master of Science in Sports Administration
The Master of Science in Sports Administration is open to students who desire a career in management of sports. The program requires thirty six (36) credit hours including up to six (6) hours of internship credit, for those who elect this option. All courses are three (3) hours of credit.
The program is designed to enable full-time students to complete 30 hours of coursework during one calendar year, leaving the final six (6) hours for an internship at a location agreeable to all parties involved.
Upon completion of this program students will:
- Apply critical thinking skills acquired from exposure to specific functional theories and practices to strategic organizational and managerial issues in a sports setting.
- Acquire a keen perspective of the importance of employing ethical practices in all aspects of the sports setting.
- Seek to acquire practical experience by successfully completing a supervised internship in the field of sports.
- Conduct research and prepare an organized report of findings.
- Express their ideas and recommendations in a concise and professional fashion by utilizing their enhanced verbal, analytical and writing skills.
Curriculum from Catalog
Tuition and Fees