Begin the online application process here!
1. Online Application
2. Official college and/or university transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. Official transcripts are those mailed or electronically sent directly from the institutions attended to The Office of Admissions at St. Thomas University. (Submitted transcripts must show that you have graduated in order to be admitted)
3. Two letters of recommendation or the Recommendation Forms
4. Professional Goals
6. For those who have attended a university or college outside the United States, a Transcript Evaluation through a NACES Member Organization will be required.
- GMAT/GRE not required for MSM-GM program
- GPA's below 3.0 will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis
- All required application materials must be submitted to:
St. Thomas University
Office of Admissions
16401 NW 37th Avenue
Miami Gardens, Fl, 33054
All documents become the sole property of St. Thomas University and cannot be forwarded to another institution or returned to the applicant.
You will receive an email confirmation of your application from our Office of Admissions. They will guide you through the remainder of the application process where you will receive:
- Your Student ID number
- Your PIN
- Your admission status
For additional information on the admission process, contact us at:
Phone: (305) 474-6872