Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program with a management focus equips students with personal leadership skills and an understanding of management ethics and best practices. Graduates possess the tools to enter the business world or enter a graduate program to further develop and strengthen their skills as future business executives. Students are encouraged, with the support of our faculty, to engage in experiential learning through internship opportunities.
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
Students enrolled in the BBA in Management learn the fundamentals of business, including Accounting, Marketing, Information Systems, and the legal guidelines for operating ethically and effectively. These courses are a foundation for the management specialization covering operations management, marketing management, managerial economics, finance and application to the international market.
Upon completion of this program students will:
- Acquire an understanding of the major functional activities of an organization and how they must be integrated in pursuit of organizational success.
- Acquire an understanding of the behavior and specific communication skills required for a successful management career.
- Acquire an appreciation that management success requires the broad application of knowledge and skills in all organizations: public, private, non-profit, and governmental.
- Apply critical thinking skills acquired from exposure to specific subject theories as they have been combined with real-world application.
- Use the knowledge acquired to serve as the basis for additional graduate education in the field of management.
For more information contact Dr. Paul Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
BBA in Accounting Facts:
Tuition and Fees
Financial Aid/ Scholarships
- Located in Miami
- 14:1 student to faculty ratio
- Student Diversity
- Convenient Classes