Bachelor of Business Administration in Sports Administration
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Sports Administration is the preferred degree option for students in sports administration as it incorporates a strong business focus. This major prepares learners for a management career in the field of Sports Administration. Studies combine business principles and specific topical/functional aspects of managing in a Sports Administration environment in a collegiate, community, or professional organization.
Successful completion of the major will enable each graduate to do the following:
- Become aware of the various career options in this environment.
- Apply basic business economic and management principles and practices to a sports administration environment, including information systems, international aspects of sport administration, and quantitative decisionmaking.
- Acquire an understanding of the importance of integrating the organizational activities of all operational and support functionaries.
- Apply critical thinking and communication skills acquired from exposure to specific subject theories as they have been combined with a real-world application.
- Use their acquired knowledge to pursue an advanced degree.
For more information, please contact Dr. Ted Abernethy
or click on the following links:
Curriculum from Catalog
Tuition and Fees