Law Library Catalog
Law Library Online Catalog (WorldCat Local)
WorldCat Local is the Law Library online catalog. Search for books, periodicals, microforms, audio-visual and electronic resources.
WorldCat Local Help
My Library Account
Clicking on the above link will take you to the login page for your library account, where you can view your current list of checked out materials and renew items. Log in using your student ID number. After logging in, just click on "Your Account" at the top of the screen to view your account status. If you have never used the system before, follow the instructions below.
Instructions for getting the most out of WorldCat Local.
FIRST TIME USERS:
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link. Fill in your student ID number as the user name. If the system gives you an error, retry leaving off the leading zero on your ID number.
- You will receive an email notice to the e-mail listed in your Library record.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Type in your user name (barcode) and enter a new password
- That's it! You have now created your profile in the new system!