Tuition & Expenses
Summer in Spain
- $75 Registration Fee* (Non-refundable unless student is refused admission)
- $5900 Composite Fee (Includes tuition, double-occupancy room and board, breakfast, and mid-day meal for 31 days)
$5975 Total Program Fee (with double occupancy room)
Single occupancy rooms require an additional $900. (Limited availability)
*Only students who have completed their first year of law school and are in good standing may apply and attend the Summer in Spain and Netherlands Water Law Programs.
Registration/Deposit Fee Schedule
Summer in Spain Program
- $75 Registration Fee due at time of online application (Registration fee is non-refundable, unless applicant is refused admission)
- Students Applying for Financial Aid: Students applying for financial aid should contact their student loan advisor as soon as possible. Payment of the balance of the composite and program fees will be deferred until the student receives their financial aid/loan checks.
- Students Not Applying for Financial Aid: Students not applying for financial aid for the Spain and/or Netherlands Program must pay one half of the balance of the composite fee(s) by April 1, 2014 and the remaining balance by April 30, 2014.
If an applicant is refused admission, the application and any deposit fee will be refunded. In the event that the program is cancelled all payments will be refunded.