Applicants must submit the following information directly to the Office of Admissions:
Note: Transfer applicants who have completed 30 or more semester hours are not required to submit high school transcripts or SAT/ACT scores.
- A completed Undergraduate Application for Admission, along with a non-refundable $40 (US currency) application fee.
- An official high school transcript, passing score on the General Educational Development (GED) test, or official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. These documents should be sent directly from the issuing institution to the Office of Admissions.
- Official SAT, ACT, or CLAST/General Knowledge Test scores. In the absence of SAT, ACT, or CLAST/General Knowledge Test scores, students must take the Accuplacer Assessment Instrument at the University’s Academic Enhancement Center prior to registering for classes.
- One letter of recommendation.
- A personal statement/essay (refer to the application for topics).
For more information about undergraduate applications and admission please click here
Questions or comments please contact:
Dr. Marcela Moyano, Director email@example.com
Administrative Offices: firstname.lastname@example.org