Bachelor of Science in Fire and Emergency Services Management
The BS in Fire and Emergency Services Management uses a multi-professional approach to practice, policy integration, management of organizations and human resources involved with the fire industry. It includes comprehensive knowledge that can be applied to coordinate, plan, and administer public policy, as well as understand the fire department’s role in public safety.
This degree is offered in a blended format or entirely online to accommodate students’ educational advancement without unduly affecting family, leisure and business schedules and quality of life.
Additional Benefits of this Program
Graduates of the BS in Fire Science Management program will:
- Become leaders of organizational change and management in the fire or related services
- Think strategically and proactively within their fire service organizations.
- Use critical and creative analyses in their research and at solving systemic and organizational challenges
- Become critical decision makers
- Work and communicate collaboratively in teams
- Advance to the upper ranks of a private or municipal fire service organization or find employment in state or federal fire service organizations
- Write and communicate effectively within the fire service and related professional environment
- Use technology to advance their professional and personal lives.
Features of our Program
- Earn credits for life experience
- Completely online
- 5 week courses
- Take one course at a time
For further information contact:
Program Coordinator: Arthur Holmes
Contact information: 305-474-6007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org