Larry Treadwell IV
Associate Professor and and Interim Director Of The University Library
Liaison to the School of Business, Management & Sports Administration
B.A. in Elementary Education, Florida Atlantic University Education
M.A.L.I.S., University of South Florida
Larry Treadwell IV is an Associate Professor and the Library’s Interim Library Director. Larry serves as the Chair of the Academic Policy Council and was previously Chair of the Faculty Forum Executive Committee at St. Thomas University. Larry serves as the Liaison for Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) and participates on the University’s Quality Enhancement Plan committee.
- Treadwell, L. (2013). 50 ways to protect your identity in a digital age: New financial threats you need to know and how to avoid them. Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 5(2), 105-106. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/1492267845?accountid=14129
- Treadwell, L. (2013). My autobiography. Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 5(3), 115-118. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/1492260542?accountid=14129
- Treadwell, L. (2013). This machine kills secrets: How wikileakers, cypherpunks, and hacktivists aim to free the world's information new. Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 5(1), 121-122. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/1433119132?accountid=14129
- Pickens, J., Bachay, J., & Treadwell, L. (2009). University for diversity: a case study. Journal of College Character, 40(4).
- Casper-Cubas, C., & Treadwell, L. (2008). Developing leadership skills for reference librarians: The case for planning a local conference. Reference Librarian.
- Silitsky, C., & Treadwell, L. (2006). Integrating and enhancing mental health courses through service learning: A case study. 8th International Conference on Education.
- Deyoung, R., & Treadwell, L. (2003). Academic preparation of corporate managers through the infusion of information literacy programs across curriculums. Economics & International Business Research Conference.