Students are eligible for admission to the Joint Nursing Program at St. Thomas University after meeting the following criteria:
• A high school GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
• SAT Math and Verbal scores, each category ≥ 500 or ACT scores ≥ 23
• Complete the Undergraduate Application for Admission
• Submit a personal statement/essay
• Submit a letter of recommendation
Students complete the freshman and sophomore years at St. Thomas University and then transfer to the University of Miami for the junior and senior years
Students must maintain an overall GPA of 3.5 at St. Thomas University to enter the University of Miami, School of Nursing. The University of Miami does not accept any courses with a grade less than C.
At STU students are only allowed to repeat one course for grade replacement and once matriculated they must take all their classes at STU.