The Center provides undergraduate and graduate skills assessment, as well as other computer-based exams, to both St. Thomas University students and non-St. Thomas University students.
Undergraduate Placement Exam
- Practice for this exam - Placement Test Preparation
- Take your placement exam online - Application (NOTE: There is a $25 fee (Payment done when you SCHEDULE your appointment with the online proctoring service) to take your examination through this service. Fee will be credited to the student’s account AFTER course withdrawal deadline with 100% refund day has elapsed.)
College Credit Exams
Students obtaining satisfactory scores in a particular subject area can earn college credits.
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) Examinations – Contact the Testing Center to make an appointment
- APA style exam - Contact the Testing Center to make an appointment
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) - Application
- Proctoring Service - Application
- TOEFL iBT® Test - Contact the Testing Center for upcoming exam dates
Need to make a payment for an exam/service?
Did you visit the Testing Center today?
We would love to hear about your experience, please take a few minutes to fill out our survey.