ONE YEAR MBA PROGRAM
FROM GUS MACHADO SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
To be competitive in the business world, you need an advanced business degree and it is not too late to start your MBA program this year. The Gus Machado School of Business will give you the competitive edge you need to enhance your career.
This accelerated program is designed for working professionals invested in advancing their careers. Students learn to think critically about strategic organizational issues, to manage human capital resources effectively, and to use quantitative and qualitative analysis to diagnose and resolve complex business problems.
- Working professionals can earn the degree in 10 months to a year by taking two or three courses per term.
- Industry relevant curriculum geared towards students’ career advancement
- Program is eligible for financial aid and scholarships are available.
- Competitive tuition in comparison to other MBA programs in South Florida.
- Online and On-Campus options
- A variety of specializations or a General MBA option
- Join a tightly-connected network of alumni
- Affordable – Under $30,000 for tuition, fees, and books
OUTCOMES OF A STU MBA EDUCATION
- Develop a strong foundation in ethical leadership becoming one of STU’s ethical Leaders for Life
- Attain critical thinking skills to create sophisticated business systems and processes.
- Learn to apply advanced creative and analytical skills to improve decision-making methods.
STU also offers various MBA specializations:
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Sports Administration
Course Sampling (30 Credits Required)
BUS 777 Data Analytics for Business
FIN 751 Financial Management
BUS 750 Strategic Marketing Management
BUS 775 International Business
Complete this form to begin your journey.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU WANT TO GO IN LIFE, YOU CAN GET THERE FROM HERE.