Information for U.S. Military Veterans
The Student Health Center at St Thomas University is here for you!
If you need
- Primary health care
- Psychological services ( including stress management, PTSD, depression, phobias, test anxiety, relationship difficulties, addictions, loss and grief, adjustment issues)
- Leadership and service training and programs
- Spiritual Counseling
- Help contacting professors
- Wellness consultations
- Help with student insurance or finding a specialist
Visit us in the Student Center Building! (Hours by appointment)
- You can search health and wellness questions,
- Make your own appointment 24/7
- Ask a confidential question
- Request an insurance referral
- Manage your health insurance account
- Check out our leadership and service programs
Health and Wellness at St Thomas University provides a range of health care services emanating from a Catholic Identity ethical perspective. We keep the dignity of the human person at the forefront. Our program moves from a holistic perspective encouraging healing of mind, body and spirit.
We are here to help you face any adversities in your college years so that you can be prepared to look within and seek your personal aspirations.
We support you and are here to help you make your dreams a reality.
Thank you for your confidence.
Josie Oramas and Yolanda Mora