Veterans Information and Services

Vocational Rehabilitation

All 1905 forms for Vocational Rehabilitation Veterans (Chapter 31) should be submitted to the Office of Financial Affairs (Business Office) at the beginning of each term. It is the student’s responsibility making sure that the 1905 is submitted to the office. A detailed tuition invoice will be submitted to the V.A. liaison after the 8th day of the term.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Student Accounts Specialist and Billing Coordinator