POSITION SUMMARY: Update and maintain student/applicant records; responsibilities will include:
- Input student information into university’s computer system; ensure all information is accurate and complete;
- Create electronic files for student applicants;
- Maintain pertinent materials on non-applicants;
- Update files upon receipt of new materials, review and in some cases make decisions;
- Provide general admissions information and University location directions to prospective students and callers as necessary;
- Download/enter various electronic transcripts into system;
- Report to supervisor with restriction flags to be placed or ended;
- Check transcript and test score files for unrecorded information;
- Assist with mailings;
- Provide back-up to front desk operations and CRM
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of one year previous clerical experience required.
- Ability to accurately enter data into desktop computer. Must be detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills, including experience in meeting the public and dealing with people using tact, pose, patience and courtesy.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Send cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three (3) professional references to:
MS Word or PDF attachments only.
St. Thomas University is an E-Verify® Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to pass a criminal background screening and official degree transcripts will be required upon hire.