Digital Marketing Coordinator
St. Thomas University’s Department of Marketing and Communications is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator that will lead in implementing a digital strategy for the brand. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of all organic or paid social media programs. This includes content curation and creation, campaign planning and execution, reporting, monitoring, social engagement and influencer marketing programs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of main university social media channels
- Sourcing and developing relevant content across channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and developing monthly content plan
- Ensuring content-plan is timely, relevant and engaging
- Assist and manage photo/video shoots and creative production efforts for social media, and as needed
- Assists web master in the management and development of blogs for SEO rankings.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Developing assets to accompany social media posts
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist with the development and management of university digital ad campaigns using Google AdWords and social media based advertising tools
- Assist in the development and evaluation of website analytics
- 1-3 years’ experience in content management, social media management and digital marketing.
- Excellent in time management, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work on weekend and evenings to cover events for social media
- Data analytics skills
- Strong demonstrated creative eye, sense of design and aesthetic across social media platforms
- Proven track record of growing social media followers with high levels of engagement, as well as the ability to articulate how the platforms grew
- Personal ability to create quick social content using the latest apps and tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Indesign a plus
- Experience creating storyboards for digital content or social campaigns
- Experience with placing and managing digital ad campaigns
- Ability to develop video and other visual elements for social media
APPLICATION PROCESS: Send cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three (3) professional references to:
MS Word or PDF attachments only.
St. Thomas University is an E-Verify® Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to pass a criminal background screening and official degree transcripts will be required upon hire.