Public Safety is looking for 4 part-time Gate Officers.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting customers as they arrive at the gate
- Issuing visitor parking passes
- Answering calls for service
- Distributing parking decals
- Monitoring video surveillance systems
- Documenting patrol officer’s activities
- The Gate Guard Position requires someone with good customer service skills, great attitude, can multitask, and able to work a flexible schedule.
- This is a part-time position, and the rate of pay is $12.00 per hour.
Application Process: For consideration, please send résumé and copies of post-secondary degree transcripts to Public Safety Acting Director, Trevor Chambers:
MS Word or PDF attachments only.
All employees must pass a criminal background check prior to commencement of employment and official degree transcripts will be required upon hire.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.