Senior Marketing Manager
St. Thomas University’s Department of Marketing and Communications is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to work with the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications to create, coordinate and execute the university’s marketing strategies and campaigns. In addition to managing all advertising related media buys inclusive of digital, traffic generation, collaterals, and promotional events, the Senior Marketing Manager oversees and manages the development of collateral material and social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Executive Director of Marketing and Communication to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that increase universities visibility and brand recognition
- Design and implement lead generation strategies to ensure the university meets its enrollment objectives
- Oversee the creation, design and execution of all graphic design and content marketing materials in-house for website, industry media, social media, advertisements and branded graphics, stationery templates, product literature and documentation, case studies, white papers, video testimonials and PowerPoints.
- Oversee and lead in the re-branding of the university including implementation of new brand book and campus branding master plan
- Oversee and manage the development and management of digital marketing channels including on-line assets such as corporate website, social media channels, landing pages related to news, media, resources, events, blogs and customer data.
- Increase brand recognition through digital advertising, events, tradeshows, email campaigns, website optimization, content marketing, social awareness and graphics.
- Develop and manage all ad campaigns. Strategically leverage resources for the most ROI.
- Collaborate with peers to support university in cross functional sales and marketing tasks.
- Maintain, analyze and control marketing expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Facilitate corporate A/P department on all marketing related invoices to be paid.
- Negotiate and manage media vendor and supplier relationships.
- Oversee and implement university advertising buys, including online digital campaigns
- Collect, analyze and develop customer data for reference materials such as success stories, speaking, awards, and media opportunities to assist with sales initiatives.
- Manage university’s in-house designer
- Analyze, evaluate and monitor competitor’s marketing strategies.
- Perform market research, analyze market trends and challenges facing industry for brand strategies
- Serves as a senior advisor for all marketing and advertising activities
- Provide administrative aid for companywide requests related to presentations, graphic design and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, political science, communications or other related field
- Experience:5-7years’ experience in leading and managing integrated marketing campaigns, overseeing and implementing advertising campaigns.
- Social media management and strategy experience
- AdWords certified
- Experience in placing and managing large scale advertising campaigns, and managing ad buys with print, radio and outside marketing
- Developing, managing and implementing long term marketing strategies and campaigns
- Proven track record of creating and leading content for large presences.
- The ability to align copy and graphics to drive engagement and achieve client key performance indicators
- Higher education/recruitment marketing experience
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to getting the job done on-time and within budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment working with cross-functional teams.
- Strategic, analytical and detailed-oriented with proven project management skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
APPLICATION PROCESS: Send cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three (3) professional references to:
MS Word or PDF attachments only.
St. Thomas University is an E-Verify® Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to pass a criminal background screening and official degree transcripts will be required upon hire.