Student Account Specialist and Billing Coordinator
St. Thomas University’s Department of Finance is looking for a Student Account Specialist and Billing Coordinator to assist the department and student population reach departmental goals and the university’s strategic plan.
- Management of our online partner programs with respect to collection activity and processing of timely payments to our partners.
- Reconciliation process for each cohort start to ensure correct payments to our partners and by agree upon deadlines.
- Preparation of the annual 1098-T’s for all students, as mandated by the IRS
- Reconciliation of the Perkins Loan Program activities for inclusion in the annual FISAP Report, required by the DOE.
- Performs various account analyses and reports for interim and year end audits.
- Student billing, including third party billing such a FT-1, Vocational Rehabilitation, Florida Prepaid, and Tuition Reimbursements.
- Maintaining work study agreements and applying payments to student accounts.
- High school diploma; College degree preferred
- Min one year experience in customer service relations
- Min two years experience in general office procedures and practices
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Send cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three (3) professional references to:
MS Word or PDF attachments only.
St. Thomas University is an E-Verify® Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to pass a criminal background screening and official degree transcripts will be required upon hire.