Dr. Zuvarashe Judith Mushipe
PhD in Business Management (University of Zimbabwe in collaboration with Umea School of Business and Economics in Sweden); M.B.A. North Carolina Central University; B. B.A North Carolina Central University
Dr Mushipe’s teaching and research interests are in Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship and International Business. Dr Mushipe has researched on issues of Employee Empowerment as a Coping Strategy in a Changing Environment, Employee Empowerment and Job Satisfaction, Employee Empowerment and Organizational Commitment and Gender and Entrepreneurship. Dr Mushipe is a member of the following associations National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), Florida Distance Learning Association (FDLA), International Association of African Business and Development (IAABD), Africa America Institute (AAI)
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2013) Entrepreneurship Education --- An Alternative Route to Alleviating Unemployment and the Influence of Gender: An Analysis of University Level Students’ Entrepreneurial Business Ideas. International Journal of Business Administration. Vol. 4 No 2. ISSN 1923-4007 print; ISSN 1923-4015 online.
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2013) The role of Leadership in integrating African Markets and Economies in a Changing Global Economy. Comprehensive Research Journals Vol. 1(1) pp.007-012.
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2012) Employee Empowerment and Organizational Commitment: A Study of the Employees in the Food Manufacturing Sector in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Business Management Vol. 6(38), pp. 10332-10339, 26 September, 2012
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2011) Employee Empowerment and Job Satisfaction: A Study of the Employees in the Food Manufacturing Sector in Zimbabwe. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business; Vol. 3 No 8
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2011) Employee Empowerment as a Coping Strategy in a Changing Environment: A Case Study of the Zimbabwe Food Processing Industry. Published by Lambert Academic Publishing in Germany.
- Mushipe, Z.J. (2007) Chapter of a book “The informal sector in Zimbabwe” in Zimbabwe’s Development Experiences Since 1980: Challenges and Prospects for the Future. Published by Organization for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA)