Dr Mushipe’s teaching and research interests are in Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship and International Business. Dr Mushipe has researched on issues of Employee Empowerment as a Coping Strategy in a Changing Environment, Employee Empowerment and Job Satisfaction, Employee Empowerment and Organizational Commitment and Gender and Entrepreneurship. Dr Mushipe is a member of the following associations National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), Florida Distance Learning Association (FDLA), International Association of African Business and Development (IAABD), Africa America Institute (AAI)
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2013) Entrepreneurship Education — An Alternative Route to Alleviating Unemployment and the Influence of Gender: An Analysis of University Level Students’ Entrepreneurial Business Ideas. International Journal of Business Administration. Vol. 4 No 2. ISSN 1923-4007 print; ISSN 1923-4015 online.
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2013) The role of Leadership in integrating African Markets and Economies in a Changing Global Economy. Comprehensive Research Journals Vol. 1(1) pp.007-012.
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2012) Employee Empowerment and Organizational Commitment: A Study of the Employees in the Food Manufacturing Sector in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Business Management Vol. 6(38), pp. 10332-10339, 26 September, 2012
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2011) Employee Empowerment and Job Satisfaction: A Study of the Employees in the Food Manufacturing Sector in Zimbabwe. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business; Vol. 3 No 8
- Mushipe, Z. J. (2011) Employee Empowerment as a Coping Strategy in a Changing Environment: A Case Study of the Zimbabwe Food Processing Industry. Published by Lambert Academic Publishing in Germany.
- Mushipe, Z.J. (2007) Chapter of a book “The informal sector in Zimbabwe” in Zimbabwe’s Development Experiences Since 1980: Challenges and Prospects for the Future. Published by Organization for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA)