Master of Business Administration in Cyber Security
The St. Thomas University Master of Business Administration degree is designed for students who are currently in, or plan to enter, responsible positions of management. The MBA program provides a balance between the quantitative and qualitative aspects of management and focuses on the needs of part-time students who may have special concerns because of their employment responsibilities. The MBA also provides an opportunity for full-time students to complete the degree program in as few as seven nine-week terms, i.e., less than 18 months.
St. Thomas University’s Cyber Security and Information Security courses are designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of cyber security management and the major functional activities related to the protection of information and technology assets of organizations. The MBA in Management / Cyber Security Management degree is designed to address current industry demands of the global job market while having a strong focus on business administration.
MBA in Cyber Security Degree Highlights
- Working professionals can earn the degree in one year
- Industry relevant curriculum geared towards student success
- Designed for students with diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to network with notable industry leaders and professionals
- Strong emphasis on internships and job placements
Some of the job titles in this field include, Chief Information Security Officer, Cyber Security Researcher, Information Security Professor, Information Privacy Scientist, Security Information Technology Expert, Forensics Expert, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Security/Privacy Officer, Senior Vice President Cyber Security Strategy.
- The Average salary for a Cyber Security professional in the United States is $116,000
- There are more than 209,000 available jobs in the Cyber Security industry in the United States
- The Cyber Security profession is growing at a rate of 36.5% through 2022
- There is currently a Worldwide shortage of Cyber Security professionals: 1 million openings
Curriculum (Course Sampling)
BUS 511 Cyber Security Management Law
BUS 796 Cyber Security Management Field Experience
CIS 542 Internet Protocols and Network Security
MIS 730 Special Topics in Cyber Security
Request InformationApply Now