Executive Masters of Business Administration
The Executive MBA at St. Thomas University’s Gus Machado School of Business features a hybrid program with half of each course conducted online and class meetings of two hours per course on weeknights for nine weeks. Courses are held at our downtown Miami location.
By taking two or three courses per nine week term, you can complete your MBA in just one year. In the terms offering two courses, they will be held from 6:00- 8:00 PM and 8:00 – 10:00 PM on one night. You can come to your class directly from work. When a term has three courses, two courses will be taught in one night and the third from 6:00 – 8:00 PM on a second night. There will be a four-week break at the end of the summer along with a two-week break at the end of the year for the holidays.
Textbooks are included with Executive MBA tuition. Students enrolled in this program are eligible for financial aid.
- By taking two or three courses per nine week term, you can complete your MBA in just one year.
- Books are included with tuition, which is a reasonable $995 per credit.
- Program is eligible for financial aid.
- Applications are online at stu.edu/admissions.
Why should you obtain an Executive MBA at St. Thomas University?
- Increase job opportunities
- Develop business knowledge and skills
- Participate in executive decision making in the classroom
- Be able to think critically about strategic organizational issues
- Small class sizes at a private university taught by knowledgeable, dedicated faculty
- Develop a life-long network of colleagues from interactions with people in your class
- Reasonable tuition in comparison to other MBA programs in the south Florida area
Learn how the Executive MBA at St. Thomas University can enhance your career. Contact Dr. Leslee Higgins, MBA Program Director, at email@example.com for more information.
Please click the "Apply Now" button below and complete the application for "Executive MBA"
Request InformationApply Now