Register for Courses
Once a student is accepted into the Dual Enrollment program, the Dual Enrollment High School Liaison will assist the student in the course registration process. Once a course is completed and grades are submitted, a student may not, under any circumstances, register or drop the course.
Dual Enrollment courses are typically offered in the fall and spring semesters. Additional courses may be taken during the summer session if offered by the participating high school or at St. Thomas University campus.
- Go to Saint Thomas University website: www.stu.edu.
- Click on “My Bobcat” (on the upper-right-hand side of the page).
- Enter your STU username and password/PIN.
- Once logged in, go to the “WebAdvisor” folder, and click on the Students Tab.
- Select the Registration tab.
- Click on the “Register and Drop Sections” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If there are no “holds, then click OK to proceed with registration. If there are any holds, please contact your St. Thomas University Dual Enrollment representative.
- Click on “Search and register for sections” link.
- Pick the term of enrollment: 17/D1 (Summer), 17/DF (Fall), 17/DS (Spring).
- Choose the “Location or Dual Enrollment School” make sure your High School institution is listed in this section, then click “Submit.”
- The “Section Selection Results” tab will appear. Pick the classes you want to register for by clicking on the boxes next to each class. When all courses are selected scroll down and click “Submit”. After you click submit, another screen will appear with the classes selected.
- Under the “action” column, open the drop down menu next to each course and select “Register” to register for that course.
- Read the terms and conditions for registration, click “I Agree” to proceed with registration process.
Once you finish the last section, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with information about your registration