Law Library Catalog
Law Library Online Catalog (WorldCat Discovery)
WorldCat Discovery is the Law Library online catalog. Search for books, periodicals, microforms, audio-visual and electronic resources held by this library and libraries world wide.
My Library Account
Clicking on the above link will take you to the login page for your library account, where you can view your current list of checked out materials and renew items. Log in using your student ID number. After logging in, just click on "My Account" from the drop-down menu at the top-right of the screen to view your account status. If you have never used the system before, follow the instructions below.
FIRST TIME USERS:
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link. Fill in your student ID number without the leading letter as the user name. If the system gives you an error, retry leaving off the leading zero on your ID number.
- You will receive an email notice to the e-mail listed in your Library record (likely to be your STU email account).
- Click on the link in the email.
- Type in your user name (STU ID/barcode without the leading letter) and enter a new password
- That's it! You have now created your profile in the Worldcat Discovery!
WorldCat Discovery Help
Instructions for getting the most out of WorldCat Discovery.