Law Library Online Resources in the time of COVID-19
Reference and Research Services
The Law Library is committed to continuing to provide reference and research services during the COVID-19 closure. Please see our modified-online services below:
Live reference and research support
Our law librarians are available on-demand via Zoom or Monday-Thursday from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM to answer your research and reference questions. (please see the schedule below). If these times are not suitable to your schedule, you may make an appointment with any of our librarians by contacting them directly.
Reference Librarians On-Demand Schedule:
- Monday – John O’Donnell | email@example.com | 305-623-2339
- Tuesday – Sonia Luna-Llamas | firstname.lastname@example.org | 305-623-2387
- Wednesday – Elias Royal | email@example.com | 305-623-2336
- Thursday – Jacob Hurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 305-623-2335
General Research and Reference Questions
Research and Reference questions may also be addressed to email@example.com. Responses will be received within 24-hours.
Library Print Materials and Inter-Library Loan
Print Materials: You may request check-out of any library print materials by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis, and existing circulation rules- except loan periods- will continue to be recognized. We will make arrangements for delivery and return with each patron individually
Inter-Library Loan: ILL Services are limited and only available to STU Law faculty and STU Law journals and competition teams. Other requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the law library. Please note that many libraries are unable to send materials at this time, thus ILL services by be limited beyond our own limitations. To request an ILL, please fill out the ILL Request Form.
Digital Library Materials
- Law Library Digital Library resources continue to remain available. Featuring:
- Library Catalog: There are many eBooks, articles, and other resources that can be found via our Library Catalog including materials linked from Westlaw and LexisNexis.
Special Requests for Library Services/Materials
Should you have any request not covered by the above resources, please contact the Library Director, Jacob Hurst, directly at email@example.com
We are here to help you!