BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
COMPLETE THE DEGREE YOU STARTED YEARS AGO
IN ONLY 15 MONTHS!
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is 120 credits accelerated online management degree program that can be completed in only 15 months, if you meet the minimum 45 credit requirement. St. Thomas University accepts your past college credits and awards credits for your work experience.
By using your work and life experience as credits, you can complete a Bachelor of Arts degree faster and in a cost-effective way. This accelerated program is designed with the busy adult student in mind.
St. Thomas University’s Organizational Leadership degree is a nontraditional program serving busy adults. The curriculum emphasizes personal growth, individual values and advancement in areas of organizational development and human resources. The key courses are designed for advancing to successful leadership positions in a dynamic global environment.
GET A COMPETITIVE EDGE TO MOVE UPWARD!
- All ONLINE program for adults and working professionals
- Graduate in 15 months
- 4-week courses
- Take 1 course at a time
- Award credits for work and life experience
- Flexible program with personalized attention
- Equips you with skills that employers are looking for
ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP HIGHLIGHTS
- The Organizational Leadership program enables learners to develop interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, and the techniques of research and their applications.
- The courses in the Organizational Leadership program are foundational courses that will prepare you for leadership positions in multiple fields. The curriculum put emphasis on professional growth and organizational development; key ingredients for developing successful leaderships.
- Organizational Leadership graduates are successfully managing schools, businesses, hospitals, charities, law enforcement and government.
- The Organizational Leadership program has a 97% graduation rate.
Careers Available to Organizational Leadership Degree Graduates:
- Human Resource Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Organizational Change Consultant
- Executive Director
- Supervisor Government
Employment of professional leaders such as human resources managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2019 to 2026. As new companies form and organizations expand their operations, they will need human resources managers to oversee and administer their programs and to ensure that firms adhere to changing and complex employment laws.
Average salary for professional with an Organizational Leadership degree is $63,000.00
CREDITS FOR LEARNING FROM WORK EXPERIENCES
Adult students often bring with them years of on-the-job learning and experience. Our Prior Learning Assessment program allows you to demonstrate what you know and convert that knowledge to college credits. Our faculty will assess what you have previously learned to determine if it matches with the degree coursework. By taking an assessment to evaluate existing knowledge and skills, you can progress quickly towards the Bachelor of Arts degree. We show you how to use your knowledge and experience to earn up to 30 credits without taking a course.
CURRICULUM COURSE SAMPLING
ORG 490 STRATEGIC POLICIES & PLANNING
ORG 300 ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT
ORG 225 MANAGING CHANGE IN THE WORKPLACE
ORG 320 ORGANIZATIONAL LAW O
RG 332 ORGANIZATIONAL PROMOTION
ORG 499A ACTION RESEARCH PROJEC
TPOR 300 ADULT DEVELOPMENT & LIFE ASSESSMENT