MAC Instructions for Student Printing
Follow the 3 steps below on your personal notebook to securely print in the Main Library or Law Library.
STEP 1: Download and Install
While on-campus, download the Mac printer installation software here.
- Install the software.
- Enter your device’s local administrator password, if prompted. Click Close when done.
STEP 2: Print
This installation should have created a new printer on your notebook listed as STU Student Printer. This is the name of the printer to select whenever printing.
- After sending each print job you will be prompted to login with your STU username and password.
STEP 3: Pickup Print Jobs
Always use your STU student ID Card to pickup your print jobs at any student accessible printer closest to your location.
- Swipe your STU student ID Card on the printer’s card reader located on the top right.
- Select a specific job or select Print All to print all the jobs.
- When done, log off by pressing the Access button twice on the printer panel.
Print jobs will be held for 2 hours in the queue then purged after that time.