The Chamber and CareerSource SF have set aside $500,000 for small businesses grants to REIMBURSE COVID-19 related expenses as you pivoted to keep open and to keep workers employed.
These grants are strictly for reimbursement and are fairly simple to secure for qualifying businesses that can substantiate their expenditures.
We encourage our small business members (3-50 employees) to apply for the grant program. However, only apply if you can check off all the qualifying information needed on the check list here.
Missing information or incomplete applications are automatically rejected by the system. Please don’t waste your time filling out the application form until and unless you have all the necessary information loaded into the system. No one will get your application for review without ALL the necessary information.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE: SMALL BUSINESSES
- Gross receipts under $10M
- 3-50 Employees
- For-profit and certain nonprofits (see details)
- Operating at least 2 years
- Operating in Miami-Dade or Monroe Counties
EXAMPLES OF WHAT IS COVERED:
(Only ITEMS YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED, not for future purchases)
Personal protection equipment (PPE), e.g.
- Face shields
Cleaning/sanitation supplies, e.g.
- Clorox wipes (or similar)
- Hand sanitizers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers
Other supplies to assure social distancing, e.g.
- Safety rules posters/signage
- Social distancing floor markings
- Sanitation cleaning of your office to protect employees and customers, etc.
Equipment or technology to keep operations going during the shutdown, e.g.
- Laptop Computers or tablets to enable staff to work remotely
- Zoom membership to keep operations functioning
- Apps and tools to repurpose employees, interface with customers, or assist in staying open and keeping your employees.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED:
- Payroll expenses
- Rent/lease etc.
For additional questions or information, please contact email@example.com or find out more about assistance through the Chamber here.