Alumni ID Cards
All graduates of Biscayne College and St. Thomas University are eligible to purchase an Alumni ID Card*, which gives alumni access to special university privileges. With this card, you can:
- Enter the university by swiping your card at the main entrance gate
- Check out materials and utilize computers at the Main Library
- Access the Archbishop John C. Favalora Archive and Museum
- Receive alumni-only discounts
*Note: An Alumni Parking Decal is required in order to park on campus.
How to Obtain an Alumni ID Card
Complete and submit the online Alumni ID Card Application, and one-time $10 non-refundable fee. Once your application is received, the Office of Alumni Relations will verify that your alumni record is current and complete. If your record requires and update, you will be notified via email. Please note that it may take up to 14 business days for us to make changes with all of the necessary departments. Once your record is complete, you will receive a receipt via email. You must print and bring your receipt with you to the Student Success Center to receive your ID card; ID cards cannot be mailed.
When planning to visit to the Student Success Center, you should:
- Confirm the Student Success Center office hours
- Bring a form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Plan to have your picture taken for the ID card
- Allow 15-20 minutes to receive your ID card
Alumni ID cards expire after one year. To have an ID card reactivated, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 305-628-6601 or email@example.com. There is no fee to renew. If your ID card is lost, stolen or damaged, there will be a $10 fee to replace it.